1. what did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before? made coffee
2. did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I thikn I wanted to start my symphoney, which I technically did not, but I still have the idea so it's not a failure.
3. did anyone close to you give birth? my cousin Sara. cutest baby ever!
4. did anyone close to you die? no
5. what countries did you visit? 0
6. what would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003? a savings account
7. what date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? December 31st-fun nite. mmmhmmm
8. what was your biggest achievement of the year? 2 jobs! Oh and being awesome at my summer job
9. what was your biggest failure? no "real" job yet
10. did you suffer illness or injury? actually, I had the sore throat to end lives over the summer. I seriously thought I had mono and strep at the same time. Worked straight through it too!
11. what was the best thing you bought? Canon Powershot A70 digital camera!
12. whose behavior merited celebration? Ali, Bunny, family
13. whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Dayna and Ann, only appalled though.
14. where did most of your money go? gas
15. what did you get really, really, really excited about? going to NYC with Julianne last January
16. what song will always remind you of 2003? anything by Jay Z or Ludacris
17. compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter bc last year I had no money this time of the year and never ate.
iii. richer or poorer? richer, but only relatively
18. what do you wish you'd done more of? saved, traveled, swam
19. what do you wish you'd done less of? such hard work for nothing
20. how did you spend Christmas? with my family in Bealeton
21. who did you spend the most time on the phone with? Vanessa
22. did you fall in love in 2003? haha, do singers in bands count? and does not being loved back count?
23. how many one-night stands? zero
24. what was your favorite TV program? Alias
25. do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate is a strong word. See #13 though.
26. what was the best book you read? The Virgin Suicides, Loose Lips, Invisible Monsters
27. what was your greatest musical discovery? Ali loves Shosty, I nowlove Jay Z, ha.
28. what did you want and get? a job, a kiss at midnite
29. what did you want and not get? a "real" job, a car, a laptop, and iPod
30. what was your favorite film of this year? of 2003?uhhh...The Recruit. But I didn't see many films
31. what did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I was 23 and I had 2 parties: the first was snowed out and my true friends still attended...then another about 3 weeks later, not to mention celebrating in Baltimore like 4 times through out the year, haha
32. what one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? a "real" job I love, a boy who is obligated to hang out with me, a best friend in the same city.
33. how would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003? layers
34. what kept you sane? music, being petty with Ali and/or Vanessa
35. which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Mr Justin Timberlake!
36. what political issue stirred you the most? liberals, haha. war...I suppose.
37. who did you miss? Brian, Julianne, Johanna
38. who was the best new person you met? Danielle
39. tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003: not everything is fair.
40. quote a song lyric that sums up your year: now here's a clue for all you new boy...destroyers!!!!! (although that's probably quoted incorrectly;)
:: Miss Scarlet 1:51 PM [+] ::
# posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>