I've been told it's FRIDAY and here are it's FIVE!
1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? I absolutely HATE washing dishes.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing? I like to vacuum and clean random things. I also enjoy using "fun" cleaning products.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed? The past 5 years or so I've cleaned when I've had the time, which would be when I didn't have to study or do homework and crap like that. I'm telling you though, I have a little bit of Monica in me, deep down that is.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? This comes from working at the pool: I would always throw the sponge away after cleaning the bathrooms instead of rinsing it out and reusing it the next time. I also have some dishes issues but I won't get into my craziness.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned? The bathrooms at the pool, last Sat. But since then I've been "recuperating" from the ol' wisdom teeth extraction so I havent' done ANYTHING AND IT'S AWESOME!
:: Miss Scarlet 6:02 PM [+] ::
# posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>