1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country? Besides Baltimore which really doesn't count (sorry Jules, But it's super close) I'd have to say NYC...I think. And that was in January (weak!)
2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling? It took us 10 hours to get home from Chincoteague. We got in traffic on the bridge leaving for a few hours, then one of the cars broke down in Maryland, then we had to wait for another ride, then a few more hours home....
3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go? Florence, Italy
4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car? Never been on a train. Planes are fast but I love road trips!
5. What's the next place on your list to visit? Austin!!!!
:: Miss Scarlet 7:21 PM [+] ::
# posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>