1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? Go to Europe-Florence especially. I also want to surf.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? Of course not, "Your hair looks horrible" isn't the best thing to say!
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened? Of course I have and it usually involves them being involved with someone stupid or maybe doing drugs?
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? This is merely my first thought: Shakespeare in Love time bc I love the clothes, women don't work and they have really cool dances.
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted? I wish I could sing well
:: Miss Scarlet 7:41 PM [+] ::
# posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>