1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life? Like 14-seriously. Going backwards as long as I can remember: 2100 Grove, 3019 Grove, MWC dorms (4 of them), Meadowbrooke in Bealeton (2 houses), Foxmeade in Bealeton, Remington, Sumerduck, White Oak?, Vienna, and before that I don't remember.
2. Which was your favorite and why?
My favorite would have to be...um...my Meadowbrooke house bc even though we've been there like 12 years I'm still not sick of it. And my room downstairs was SO cool. Mirrored ceilings, hehe.
3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why? For just me to move it's exciting bc it's a new start and everything's clean to start out with. But if my family were to decided to move I think I'd move to Guam for a few months to miss it. I mean, 12 years of house is hard to pack up!
4. What's more important, location or price? Duh, they both are. And usually they're related. Such as, I could live in Oregon Hill 2 bedrooms for like $450 but do I want to live there? Not So Much.
5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)? I used to design my dream house on graph paper-seriously. It would have a big pool and a tennis court. and a pool house because those are cool.