I'm copying Robert's Friday Ritual again bc I *heart* TV.
1. How many TVs do you have in your home? In RVA home there are I believe 3? One in my room that I can only watch movies on, bust.
2. On average, how much TV do you watch in a week? I can tell you exactly per day I think: Sunday: 3 hours, Monday- usually none, Tuesday- usually none, Wednesday- usually none although I'm getting my mom to tape Dawson's Creek! yayayya! Once I get that 1/2 million I'm getting cable, ha. Thursday- 2.5 hours, Friday- none, I'm out partaying!, Saturday- usually none.....
3. Do you feel that television is bad for young children? No, not at all. Unless you're simple minded and can't handle it. I dont buy all that crap about it rotting your brain, I used to watch SO MUCH tv in high school and I had a 4.0 thankyouverymuch.
4. What TV shows do you absolutely HAVE to watch, and if you miss them, you're heartbroken? ALIAS and FRIENDS!
5. If you had the power to create your own television network, what would your line-up look like? OMG, It would be a cross between FRIENDS, ALIAS, Inspector Gadget, Brad Pitt movies and tennis matches in between. Whoa, I'm in heaven just thinking about it.