Done with classes for the day and the plan is to hang out til about 1 or 2 then head over to the ol' Barnes and Noble/Target area to hopefully get a job. I sort of want to be a Target Team Member-inside joke with my mom. I love red though. Hmm...
Song of the day is "Mosquito Song" by Queens Of The Stone Age"...its slower and sounds Russian if you ask me. I love it. But it's not hidden so I'm not getting the whole "hidden track" business.
Um, Tonite I'm going to study for my stats test I have tomorrow. After that I'm riding out the rest of the week in a daze waiting for Friday nite. Wooohooo!
Top Six Posters On My Walls:
6. Smashing Pumpkins special Machina poster I got off of ebay and hence it is framed, haha
5. Hey Mercedes- Everynight Fire Works
4. Smashing Pumpkins Disarm poster that is scary and says "SMILE"- I love it!
3. ...And You WIll Know Us By The Trail Of Dead- mmmm
2. Map of Texas-aspirations
1. The Beatles in A Hard Day's Night- Their expressions say it all.