Top Ten Reasons Why Today Was a Left-Handed Scissors Day For Me: 10. My bruises hurt!
9. People under the age of 25 should not be able to buy houses...especially ones in NOVA
8. I can't find my Thursday CD...arghhh!
7. My ESP was off for awhile but came roaring back at precisely 9:16:44 PM...teehee!
6. "She always compares her sister to you...*She's going to medical school*...and I say "Well, Scarlet is cool"" Thanks Ali, you rule!
5. How did I manage to bounce a check and not even know it!!!! Money I really need too!
4. Dropping my car off to get fixed, definitely a good thing but I will be missing my CD player! But HELLO FIREBIRD!
3. "I really want this." followed by setting it down and getting depressed because I will not be able to buy anything for a long time.
2. The dentist...I don't so much mind the dentist but it's not so fun to almost swallow "dental" things
1. "Scarlet, What are you doing next year?" said my mom and followed with yelling and crying, not fun.
:: Miss Scarlet 9:54 PM [+] ::
# posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>