It's neither Friday, nor 2001 when this first came out but we all know I love filling out things. I think I'll start a Tuesday Three Or So....Or maybe I should call it the Mid-Weeker because deadlines are no fun:
First, an old Friday Five because I'm bored and *surprise* I don't want to study Genetics...
1. Laying on your back and facing the ceiling, which side of the bed do you sleep on? The left side, although I've been trying to sleep diagonally bc my feet always hang off and thats no fun. But change is hard.
2. Do you have to have covers (blankets and/or sheets) at all costs, no matter the weather? I like having a ton of blankets bc I like the weight of them. I used to use a sheet, a blanket, 2 comforters and another blanket during the winter but then I worried it was making me less able to keep myself warm, does that make sense? So now I'm down to a sheet and a comforter, but now I sleep in long sleeves and pants! And one thing I can't stand is when its super hot in my room and it's too uncorfortable to use blankets, bust. One summer at home we didnt' use the AC all summer long, talk about torture!
3. Sleep nekkid or no? Why? NO, I'm too afraid of someone walking in and my covers will have fallen off.
4. What's under your bed? Lots of shoes (but not enough:)
5. If you have pets, do you let them sleep with you? Why or why not? Well, Crispin lives here but he's not allowed on my bed too much bc he makes me sneeze. And he has this bad habit of coming right up to my face and I HATE that.
:: Miss Scarlet 3:29 PM [+] ::
# posted by <$BlogCommentAuthor$> : <$BlogCommentDateTime$>